Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Yuzuki Kitaoji walkthrough seduced in sleepless city

so this is the walk through for the happy ending with all the CG's
^^ hope i helped u guys 

·       Serve some salad to Yuzuki
·       May I ride there ?
·       It’s my pride and joy
·       Please bring me with you
·       Im a reporter covering Yuzuki
·       I couldn’t do that
·       That’s just a rumor
·       Stay quiet and watch Yuzuki
·       Why is this about Terumi?
·       .Just leave the changing room
·       what to do… ?
·       Definitely dog!
·       why?
·       why are you so upset ?
·       think about Yuzuki
·       go silent
·       hide
·       stay like that
·       accept
·       a present for someone ?
·       handle it yourself
·        don’t deny it
·       is yuzuki still worked up over that person ?
·       speak up to yuzuki
·       It depends on the person
·       answer the phone
·       I cant even eat chocolate right now
·       My work,.,
·       Peek out of the window
   ·       Return it to satsuki yourself

 
 
 
 
 

  

x

No comments:

Post a Comment