Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Aidou Hanabusa one shot



Name : Ade
crush : aidou hanabusa
personality : sweet, kind, shy, quiet, funny, creative, stubborn.
looks : medium long brown hair, paleskin, big green eyes,5'3"
race: human .
age : same age as aidou
Story starts :
I was patrolling the grounds of cross academy to make sure no girls were sneaking around when suddenly two strong hands wrapped around my waist , and gentle lips kissed my neck, I turned around and smiled at my best friend Shiki, “hungry are we?” I joked and he nodded, which made me giggle “what you didn’t eat pocky today ?” and he shook his head no. we first met when I was searching for my Pocky which he had!! we shared it and became friends from that day on. “hey Ade!” he turned me around so I was facing him and he put his arms on my shoulder and smiled that lazy smile of his “last time I tasted your blood I could also taste your emotions” when he said that my face turned beat red “you what ?” I was really embarrassed now “so its Aidou huh ?” he looked a bet upset “he is a player” he stated in a matter of a fact tone “HEY SHUT UP IM NOT” suddenly the all too hyper voice of Aidou rang through the night sky, I turned around with a shocked expression ‘he’d heard us’ I thought now feeling rejection coming close “I guess I should take my leave” Shiki said but I held his hand “ don’t worry “ he winked and left. I didn’t even look towards Aidou as he came closer to me “so you like me huh ?”he chuckled but I didn’t look him strait in the eyes “no I don’t !!!”Im going to keep denying “then why did shiki say he tasted your emotions and its me Adiou !!” he asked suspicious “why does it have to be love maybe its hate !”I said way too quickly without thinking, he seemed a bet upset and turned his head with a scoff “so you hate me ?” he asked looking towards the sky “NO I don’t !!”I yelled\whispered “then which is it ?” he was angry now holding my hands forcing me to look him in the eyes “uph its none of your concern I need to finish my shift “ I yanked my hands off of his grip and hurried away yet he followed me and in an instant was in front of me “ too bad Im a vampire and you’re a human, oh wait its too bad of a luck for you not for me since I caught you” he chuckled and held me too tight in his arms “guess I have to find out the hard way “ not long after he had said that I could feel his lips on mine kissing me passionately, I melted in the kiss and pushed him closer to my body with my hands on his neck and head, he smiled In the kiss and his hands went to my waist and back holding me closer if that was even possible, suddenly I felt his piercing fangs sink into my bottom lip but it didn’t hurt. He sucked my lip harder and I was starting to think of some really perverted stuff to do to him as I sank my nails into his back and moaned when he sucked my tongue next. “ I tasted them “ he smirked after he pulled away from the kiss his eyes wavering from red to crimson “ I tasted your feelings for me “ he said, I thought he was going to say that he didn’t like me or something but instead I felt his arms surround me in a romantic embrace “ ive always wanted to be close to you, to have you. I thought you liked Shiki ! but I guess I was mistaken “ he said with a sigh of relief “ I love you Hanabusa“ I said hiding my face in his chest while blushing, “ I know , I love you too “ he made me look at him and then he kissed me again. “Aidou!” I smirked “what is it “ he looked confused “ why were you eavesdropping on me and shiki ?” I chuckled and he seemed to be blushing out of embarrassment which made me laugh some more “your just my favorite vampire “.
Extended ending .
Ive been turned into a vampire ever since I lost a lot of blood by saving some of the night class students from trespassing vampire hunters. Kaname had turned me into a full vampire and now me and Aidou are in the night class and we share a room. Oh did I forgot to mention we fought today “Come on Ade I didn’t mean it I swear” Aidou was talking but I ignored him. He promised to stop flirting with the day class and he did but he had forgotten that promised this week and I kept quite thinking he may get the hint by himself but he didn’t!. so we argued today and I decided to ignore him. “can you leave me alone im trying to study here” I growled. And he shrank a bet. Ever since I became a vampire I became more stronger and respectful between the vampires since I saved some of them. I had gained a new friend as well his name is Max and he has a crush on me. “ yeah leave her alone player” Max said from in front of us with his green eyes glaring at Aidou but he was smirking non the less “you !! don’t meddle between me and my girlfriend “ Aidou yelled in the class room causing everyone’s attention to focus on us “oh you don’t have to worry about that cuz soon she will be my girlfriend “Max retorted earning a punch from Adiou which was stopped by Kain “CALM DOWN” Kain said warningly. I didn’t say anything through all of this. “ max shut up “ I said and glared at him and in return he shut up and turned his head. Aidou was so angry that he stormed out of the class “serves you right” I whispered to myself feeling upset and a bet happy that now he knows how I feel when he flirts with these girls. Class ended and we headed back to our dorms. Once I stepped into our room (me and Aidou) I saw a lot of his junk which he calls “treasure” spread out on the floor. I then glanced around the room and saw Aidou lying on his stomach on my bed. I raised an eyebrow and came closer to him but before I got too close I heard him say “I don’t want anyone to take you away from me” he whispered loud enough for me to hear. “ I thought you were sleeping “ I said crossing my arms but suddenly I was pulled into the bed with Adiou on top of me. My eyes were wide and he stared right at them. “im sorry I didn’t mean to upset you. But from the beginning of this week you and Max have been spending a lot of time together. I just wanted your attention, that’s why I did what I did “ he said lowering his head as he put it on my chest and he rested his body on mine hugging my stomach. “ you’re the only one I love Aidou. Max is just a friend but you are my boyfriend. “ I smiled as I said that and kissed the top of his head “ you don’t have to worry ill always stick to you” I giggled and he looked into my eyes “ill always treasure you cuz you know im good at that “ … “ I don’t know if I should be happy or insulted “ I chuckled looking at the junk on the floor “ oh no no I meant that you are my only treasure “ he smiled and that made me blush, he kissed me and we stayed like that all day.
tumblr_m40xjqQqCH1rrlyupo1_500.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment