Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Kakashi Hatake one shot

Name : Neko
age: 20
crush : Kakashi
personality : masochist, seductive, evil
past:An ex anbu from the village hidden in the sky who was exiled for killing her exlover is now a S ranked criminal
looks : jet black long hair , violet eyes, extremely pale complexion , 6' tall, slender
Naruto one shots : ninjustu and if there was a Kekkei genkai . Time freezing jutsu
tumblr_ltafogmAn51qk17qho1_500.jpg
Story starts
Living the life of a rouge ninja was never easy. I had to move from village to village and always had to hide . after all im known to be an S rank criminal !
Yes I have killed my ex-boyfriend when he had tried to take advantage of me against my will . so if anything it was self-defiance but my village considered him an elite ninja and for me to kill him was a big thing. They didn’t even believe what I said ! that’s why I’m heading to the leaf village. I had heard of the yamanaka clan which can look into your past memories. My goal was to clear my name ! I didn’t want to live this life anymore. If the hokage believes me then she can clear my name .
As I reached the gates of Konoha the guards stopped me “ who are you ?” one said which kind of looked like an emo hiding half of his face under his hair while the other stopped in my way he had a bandage over his nose “im here to talk with the Hokage “ I said confidently “well we don’t let just anyone who waltz in here talk with her so what business do you have with her” the guy with the bandage asked “ I don’t have time for this “ I said as I did some hand signs freezing time and making my way through the village streets to a big building which read Hokage on it . as I walked up the stairs I reached the Hokage’s office and then released my Jutsu . And knocked on the door “come in” I heard a voice say as I opened the door and walked in. the Hokage looked up and saw me and held a confused face “ Who are you ? and how did you get here ?”she said as she crossed her legs and arms “I’m Neko from the village hidden in the sky “I said as I looked straight into her eyes , her eye seemed to twitch and in a flash she was right in front of me “what are you doing in konoha ?” she questioned “I only need your help “ she didn’t falter as I explained to her my situation. “I see and what’s in it for me if I helped you?” she asked me after hearing me out “I will repay my debt by working as a shinobi to the leaf village “I said seriously “interesting! Of course you know you have to go through a lot of tests in order to prove your loyalty. That’s only if I agreed “she smirked “I know I just want my name to be clear and I want to work as a ninja again “ she nodded trying to think about it. 5 minutes later it was silent and then the Hokage looked up from her book which had information about me “ amazing skills, and amazing ninjutsu hmmm you would be a great addition to our shinobi but I must confirm your honesty to why you killed your ex-boyfriend “ she said calling out an anbu “ call inochi yamanaka, and Ibiki Morino here now”she ordered the anbu and he nodded leaving as fast as he came “Ibiki morino “ I smirked “ I see that’s a smart move” I complemented her “yes with this ill only be able to figure out your true intentions “ she said “its ok its only normal for you to do so since you’re a hokage “ suddenly someone burst in the door and pumped into me making me fall on the ground with someone on top of me .. I groaned and looked up to see a mess of blond hair, then two crystal blue eyes . I gasped and blushed a bet and the guy blushed too “ you’re so handsome “ I said without thinking then blushed madly “im sorry” he said jumping up and talking my hand with his making me stand up . Both of us blushing, then someone else walked in the door. I looked to the side to see a guy with gray hair and black eye and his face was hidden by a mask he lind of looked familiar “NARUTO HOW MANY TIMES DID I TELL YOU TO KNOCK BEFORE YOU COME IN” the Hokage yelled at the blond guy making us shrink in fear “but grandma Tsunade !! I don’t want to go on a mission with stupid Sai with his stupid remarks “ he whined “ Kakashi get him out of here !” the hokage was directing her words to the grey headed man ‘he looks really mysterious and his body is so Hot oh god what am I thinking ?’ I thought as I blushed harder at him and averted my gaze from his body he apparently caught me staring since he smiled under his mask. ”NO I WILL NOT MOVE FROM THIS PLACE UNTILL YOU MAKE ME GO ON A MISSION TO BRING SASUKE BACK’ Naruto yelled at her she got really angry and they started yelling at each other. I don’t know why but I started laughing hysterically, then when I was about to fall the guy called Kakashi held me in his arms. making me stop laughing instantly and blush a lot as he held me in his strong arms I looked up at him and everyone seeing their confused faces, I didn’t bother to move from my position as I apologized “ im sorry it’s just I’ve never laughed like this for a long time I feel so refreshed “I said striating myself up and out of Kakashi hands “thank you . I’m Neko nice to meet you “ I said bowing , Kakashi did the same “im Kakashi Hatake . Nice to meet you too “ I smiled and then looked to Naruto “ you must be the one and only Naruto uzumaki the hero of Konoha who stopped the akatsuki am I right ?” I asked the blond he looked so cute like a puppy “yes im and ill be hokage someday believe it “he said punching the air and I giggled “what ? you don’t believe me ?”he was hurt “no I do I do you’ll make a splendid Hokage “ I smiled and he blushed. Though Kakashi had had his eyes glued on me from the first time I introduced myself. this made me blush of course . Suddenly an anbu appeared and told the Hokage that Ibiki and inochi came. She nodded and signaled Kakashi to take Naruto out “come Naruto ill buy you some Ramen “ Kakashi said and I think I saw him wink at me before going out .”ok Neko its time “I was lead to a small room with weird equipment” let’s start” Ibiki said and I nodded .
TWO hours later
“ok since I now know the truth you will be joining with Kakashi as his assistance with team 7 until im fully sure of your loyalty “the hokage said and I nodded finally relieved. Kakashi came in, the hokage told him and he accepted “you will also be staying with Kakashi at his apartment. Since the destruction of konoha we don’t have a lot of places for people to stay in“she said and I blushed looking at Kakashi and nodding .
FF
After a while me and Kakashi were walking to his apartment “so that’s what happened “he said after I told him my story “ he stopped and he looked at me smiling “ don’t worry im sure youll be good with me now “ what he said made me smirk “ are you saying you want me to be with you ?” I giggled , he seemed to lightly blush and snicker “what I meant was that you will be staying with me , but that doesn’t sound bad either “he then continued walking making me follow him . once at his place he told me to make myself home . so I went and took a shower coming out with only the towel Kakashi gave me . he looked up from his book his eyes well more like eye widened “what ? have you never seen a girl like this ?”I smirked as he set down his Icha-Icha book and started walking towards me “who told you this wrong info?”He said putting his arms around me “too hasty Kakashi we just met!” I smirked and put my hands around his neck, his face seemed to show a bet of sadness although it was hard for me to tell from behind that mask of his “wow you don’t remember me do you ?” he asked me and I looked confused “remember you ? Did I meet you before?” he nodded “5 years ago I was in the sky village and we met there we even went out for training and we became friends” now I was really confused “ the only friend I had from konoha was called Ekatah ? that’s why I wanted to be here for the most part I wanted to find him “ I said now feeling a lot of confusion in the air “whats my last name Neko ?” Kakashi asked “Hatake “ I simply replayed “and what does it become when you say it backwards ?” he thought he was smart huh “ it becomes Ekatah you think your so sma….”I trialed off as I realized what I just said “ you ?” I was shocked and he nodded . I put my hands on his face pulling back his mask and gasping “it’s really you “ I was really happy that I jumped on him forgetting what I was wearing and he quickly put his arms around me “ why didn’t you hide your face then?” ..” because I was on an undercover mission and I didn’t want anyone to recognize me , im sorry I didn’t visit back I really wanted too but I couldn’t !”he said sadly “ well we have all the time in the world now “ I said as I couldn’t help myself and kissed him he kissed back instantly .
“ I missed you “ I told him and he smiled as I could finally see a smile that wasn’t hidden by the mask “I missed you too so much “ he said making sure that this night will be unforgettable .
tumblr_m4cbz0PrMK1r1xo14o1_500.png

No comments:

Post a Comment