Tuesday, July 24, 2012

hikaru hitachiin one shot

^____^
Hikaru_Hitachiin_by_heira.jpg

**
Name: Chiasa [one thousand mornings] Suzuki [bell tree]
age: 16
Crush: Hikaru Hitachiin
personality: Chiasa is outspoken, often times annoying to those around her with her opinions. Despite that, she is a very creative . Her parents are both very successful in the music industry, and they have little time for Chiasa. Chiasa loves to have events go her way, but when they don't, she can become very cold. Chiasa also has a lot of charm and dignity, though most would mistake it for too prideful. She is a very lazy character. Despite her laziness, Chiasa is very intelligent, but she tends to use her intelligence to stir up mischief and trouble. Chiasa is definitely a go-with-the-flow type of person. She can be quite sarcastic and funny 90% of the time and she is reckless, always putting herself in danger in order to feel that tiny buzz of thrill she likes. The only thing that seems to make Chiasa happy is her faithful guitar.
looks:
1340834101_9203_full.jpeg
race: human
*STORY STARTS*
I was walking down the hall way to the 3rd music room where the host club lies, I had been working there for 2 years now, playing my guitar so the guests would enjoy their time. The reason to why I took this job though is because I love music, but also because my best friend Tamaki asked me too and I can’t say no to him. As I walked in I got glomped by Tamaki “ah please not here” I said as I tried to wiggle out of his grip, and as fast as I said that he was off of me I thought he went to his emo corner to cry, but then I saw someone dragging him away .. “Hikaru ?” I whispered blushing since I saw my crush, pulling tamaki away from me “aww want me to take a pic of that red face your making? “kaoru teased as I saw him standing next to me trying to take a picture of my blushing face. As soon as I registered what he was going to do I took his phone and put it in my bra then smirked “try and take it now “I eyed him as I was laughing. His face turned to a dark shade of red as he tried to avoid eye contact, but we were suddenly pulled out of our little game by a yell “HEY!!!” Hikaru dashed towards his brother” what did you do to her ?” he asked kaoru sounding suspicious as he looked from him to me I just smirked “oh he tried to ..”I trailed off catching myself before saying that I was blushing because of him…”what?” Hikaru didn’t sound so pleased as to why I stopped talking “nothing “I lied as I took the phone from my bra and tossed it to Kaoru “ don’t try anything funny” I said quickly as I shuffled away , Hikaru’s eyes widened “ why was your phone in her, in her, aish you know where?” he interrogated his brother. I walked faster as I set my stuff aside and put my guitar in hand starting to play catching everyone’s attention. But after a while I started to hear whispers talking about me! I listened carefully “why does she have to play here? Is she trying to steal our guys by catching their intention?” a girl whispered to another “I know right? It also looks like she has an eye for my Hikaru “the other girl whispered but as soon as she said that I stopped playing and glared at them. This seemed to make everyone look at me with confusion then they turned to where I was glaring and saw some girls shrinking in fear” Now ladies I must ask you to please leave the host club ! Insulting one of our members is like insulting us “Tamaki said walking to them ‘how did he know?’ I thought as I stood up and started to pack I was so pissed off that I didn’t want to stay here. Without Tamaki noticing I stormed off and slammed the door hard as I walked out ‘I should thank him later’ I thought. “Bitches” I whispered as I walked faster trying to get out of school. This was not the first time someone had said something like that about me. I sighed as I was about to walk out from the school’s door I heard someone yell my name “Chiasa!” I turned around and was met with none other than Hikaru “Hikaru?” I was surprised “yes why are you asking when you can already tell between me and Kaoru“ he chuckled “I wasn’t asking … I was just surprised “ I said quietly “Chiasa there is something that’s been bothering me and I wanted to ask you about it “ he sounded serious, I nodded for him to continue “do you by any chance like Kaoru?”He asked seriously and I think I saw a glint of fear in his eyes. I blinked once twice then started to blush real hard “so I take it from your reaction that you do ?” he sounded disappointed , I looked up to him real fast and shook my head waving my hands “NO I don’t like him like that “I said way to fast making him lighten up “actually I like someone else” I blushed even more “who?” he growled now looking at me intensely “you” I whispered really low “Come again?” he came closer to my face “I said I love you“ I whispered and he heard me this time judging by the color of his face. He put his hands behind my head and pushed me to him “ I love you too “ he said before his lips touched mine in really passionate kiss . I wrapped my arms around his waist so I can pull myself closer to him since he had his arms on my face with his warmth close to mine.
Words count 1000
Hope u liked it.
cs.jpg

1 comment:

  1. 2017 ford fusion energi titanium - titanium - TiNIC - Titanium Art
    2017 ford fusion energi 바카라 추천 사이트 titanium. View titanium iphone case product titanium nail details & shop for product omega titanium info and other titanium wok related items at TiNIC.

    ReplyDelete