Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Neji hyuga one shot

___
NejiShippuden.jpg
Name: Ayame Hana (First,Last)
Age:16
Crush: Neji Hyuga
Personality: Calm, funny when she wants to be, mysterious, sly, clever, and can trick you just like Kakashi~>:3
Looks:
Older_ninja_girl_Nyoko_by_Tairud.jpg
Race: Human~
Carrier if wanted : Ninja~
Chakra elements : Wind and Lighting
Info: She has a similar title to Kakashi because he's her adopted father. Her title is 'Copy Kitten' since she concentrates her chakra and attacks the enemy.
Story starts :
you walked to the Hyuga compound. Knocking on the door really angry after what tenten had told you. Well more like fought with you about. Hinata came out and saw the fool mood you were in “ayame what’s wrong?” your best friend asked really concerned “Hinata” you growled and she jumped“ I want to kill Tenten “ you said now tears threatening to come out “oh come on in so we can talk in privacy “she said taking your hand and pulling you inside to her room , as you were walked in you saw Neji training in the yard , when he saw you walking beside him he stopped training and stared at you . You glanced at him from under your bangs so he wouldn’t see your tears, you felt your heart clinch at his sight and you averted your gaze from him. (in hinata’s room) “so tell me what happen ayame ?” she asked gesturing for you to set “Tenten that stupid girl she told to me to back off “ you growled bunching the wall “ back off from what ?” Hinata asked confused “ Neji” you whispered “oh that ! and what did you tell her ?” she asked again knowing full well that you love neji “ well I bunched her and she said she was going to tell Neji that I like him “ now you were completely pissed off. Hinata tried to make you less stressed by trying to talk to you “ why don’t you just tell Neji you like him before she does ?” Hinata asked “well that’s easier said than done! What if he doesn’t like me back? I mean sure we are on the same team and we talk a lot and he helps me train, also my dad likes him sooo” you trailed off “ okay hinata im going to tell him” you said with confidence and rose up to your feet “I’m sure it’s going to be just fine Ayame” hinata nodded encouraging you. You smiled and left the room to go see Neji you saw hinata’s father and he told you that Neji was in the training field you thanked him and ran so fast to the field afraid that Tenten might go there before you. when you arrived you saw tenten and Neji talking ‘this is bad’ you thought . But she was crying ? Why? She suddenly ran off past you glaring at you in the process “ the hell was that about ?” you asked yourself a bet loud catching Neji’s attention he turned to you and smirked “uh oh” you whispered. maybe she told him … he came towards you and stood real close to you, you tried to hide your blushing face by playing it cool “what’s up Neji ?” you asked him smirking back but that smirk turned to a gasp as he put his arms around your waist pulling you closer to him and kissing you real deep, you kissed back as you snuggled your arms around his neck . After the kiss ended he pulled away and looked at you smiling for real! “What was that all about?” you were really confused right now “well I’m a genius and I can tell that you like me! Without anyone telling me so “he smirked even more , you blushed really hard “ so I get by that Tenten must have told you huh ?” he nodded “but then why was she even crying ?”you asked him as you leaned your head over his shoulder “ well she told me that you don’t deserve me and that she likes me more than anyone but I told her that I don’t care about what she has to say and that ..” he trailed “and ?” you looked up at him “ I love you “ he smiled hugging you . You were too shocked that you couldn’t utter words Neji hyuga loves you .
“its distant for us to be together” that made you giggle and look up at him “I love you too my destiny “ .
5 years later
You were still with Neji and he has been throwing some hints about you two living together forever. Of course this made you so happy .
Neji’s pov
‘I have to talk to Kakashi-sensi about me and ayame its only right to discuss it with him before I ask her ’I thought as I went to his house. I knocked on the door waiting for someone to open it and when it opened there stood ayame reading a book when she looked up to see who is it she smiled real big and jumped on me hugging me real hard dropping her book “ Neji I missed you “ she whispered in my ear making me shiver. I still feel the burning sensation of her touches even though we have been going out for five years. “I missed you too, but we were together yesterday “ I chuckled a bet holding her tightly in my arms “ I know but what can I do if I keep missing you so much ?” she looked at me with her beautiful blue eyes making a my cheeks dust in a pinkish color “ god I love you so much “ she said kissing me . I smiled in the kiss but we suddenly pulled away when we heard a cough, I look behind Ayame to see Kakashi standing there with his arms crossed “ at least take this inside ?” he said kind of uneasy since his daughter was making out with her boyfriend in front of the open door “oh hello Kakashi- sensi I actually came here to talk to you “I said as I let Ayame down “talk to me? ok then come on in “ Kakashi said letting me in “I’ll go buy some tea since we are out of it “ ayame said as she kissed my cheek and left. “ so what is it that you want to talk to me about ?” Kakashi asked me since we were now inside sitting in the living room “well you know that I love your daughter so much “ I said and he nodded “ I only want to take care of her and I want her to be by my side. So you are her father I’d like to ask for your approval “I said seriously, though he didn’t seem to get it “approval? for what?” he asked me as he looked interested “ I want to ask Ayame to marry me and I thought its only best if I could ask for your approval first “ I said and he looked a bit sad since his daughter will leave him “ knowing her she would say yes , of course Neji I can never find someone as good as you to stand beside my daughter “ Kakashi said smiling under his mask .
*FF to the wedding day *
Ayame’s pov
“I do “you said as you sealed your vows with an everlasting kiss of memories. “ I love you “Neji said as he swept you off of your feet holding you up bridal style “I love you too Neji “ you smiled and kissed him again .
neji1.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment