Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Neji Hyuga one shot

INFO STARTS
nejji.png
____
Name : Naminé
age : 17
name meaning : ocean wave
Abilities: she is always drawing pictures on her sketchpad, TenTen believes that she draws in order to capture the memories she needs to chain together. Because of this, the walls of her room are covered by pictures of events, places, and people that are in neji's memory.
love interest:Neji
Story starts
Hyuuga_Neji__19_by_low_pony_tail.jpg
I was walking to the Hyuga compound to meet my 3 years boyfriend Neji . but when I got closer I could hear some talking in the back yard, as I came even closer I was able to hear some bets of the conversation that was being held there …. “I mean Namine is so clingy she always wants to hang out with you, or even cling to you. I know she loves you but let’s be reasonable here” someone said he sounded like Kiba. This made me stop dead in my tracks “hey don’t say that about her she is sweet and you are just jealous because she chose Neji over you” my best friend Lee said firing up “but she is always trying to put it out as if to let the whole world know they are dating !! the whole village knows so why is she trying so hard?” Kiba barked back at lee “wow your seriously stupid ! its only normal for people who have been dating for a long time to show affection for each other ! right Neji ?” Lee apparently asked Neji . I was tempted to know his answer ! was I too clingy? I mean yeah I love him and I have told him that a lot of times, but he never seemed to mind. Every time I would take his hand in mine he would smile and put his hand around my waist! Was he trying not to make me sad? “See he agrees “ kiba said seeing that Neji didn’t respond. I took that as my cue to leave before they can sense me. ‘how could he not say anything ? did he agree with this ? well ill have to find out tomorrow on our date ‘ I thought to myself as I walked back home thinking about all of this .
Neji’s POV
“Shut up Kiba that’s enough ! don’t speak about her like that ! she is my girlfriend, just cause she didn’t agree to go out with you in the past doesn’t give you the right to say that about her . I love her and I don’t care what you say, I happen to like the affection she offers me, and everything about her too. Your just trying to mess up our relationship so you could try to win her again ”I stood up and glared at him this was so not like me I was always the cool type of guy who would never go made just because of some words ! but he was talking about my Namine how can I stay still. “Kiba lets go “ Hinata came out and took her team mate out .
Next Day Still Neji’s POV
I walked to Namine’s house to talk her to a date since we planned it a long time ago. I couldn’t wait to see her. As I got to the door she was already waiting outside leaning against the wall with her hands crossed , a smile grow on my lips when I saw her “hey Nami-chan” I expected her to run towards me and hug me like she always did, but she didn’t she stayed still and didn’t even put her hand in mine as usual ‘that’s weird ‘ I thought to myself seeing her put her hands in her pockets which confused me even more ! why was she acting so different today. “are you ready ?” she asked not really looking at me and I nodded walking along with her. Something is wrong and im going to find out what it is .
Namine’s POV
We were walking through the streets of Konoha I was resisting every cell in my body that screamed for his touch. ‘I have to play cool and stay strong or I might lose him forever’ I thought to myself “Nami- chan are you ok ?” Neji asked me making me turn towards him, I smiled lightly and nodded “yes im Neji” I said which made a confused look appear on his features. Ever since we started dating I always called him Ne-Kun and he called me Nami-chan. He slightly nodded and continued walking, that was strike one.
Strike two was when we were walking and some girls awed at Neji but I didn’t do anything. In these circumstances I would always take his arm with my two hands and glare at them for talking about my Neji. This made him get a little irritated I don’t know why though.
Strike three was the biggest one . when we were at the restaurant I didn’t talk much and I didn’t set next to him either, I sat across him. Neither did I feed him like I always did. This caused him to put down his chopsticks and look at me seriously “ok spill it out “ he said firmly. I stopped eating and looked at him “spill what out ?”I was the one who was confused now I mean didn’t he not like me clinging to him and all ! “ you want to break up with me don’t you ?” Neji asked not looking at me. I almost choked out on my food. I looked at him with wide eyes “NO! What gave you that idea?” I was literally scared now my body shook and my hands trembled “you haven’t talked much ! you’ve been keeping your distant , Heck even when those girls were eating me with their stares you didn’t do a thing? So what do you want me to think ?” he really was hurt “I just didn’t want to be too clingy “I said avoiding eye contact “what ? Who told you this ? Was it Kiba ? im going to kill him now for sure. He is a dead man walking “ he growled and started to get up really angry. This was not Neji at all ! this was a type of him that I saw only when someone was trying to hit on me or hurt me ! “no Neji wait “ I said running behind him out of the restaurant. He stopped and looked back at me “yesterday when I was on my way to see you… I overheard your conversation with the guys, and when they asked you how you thought you didn’t say anything and I thought that you really agreed with Kiba “ I said staring him in the eyes “that’s stupid ! didn’t you hear the rest ? is that why you’ve been distant all day ?” you nodded “well if you must know I told him that I liked everything about you and that I liked the affection you always showed to me, didn’t you know that already ?” he said calmly, as tears started to swell up in my eyes, I looked to the ground ashamed of myself when two strong hands held me close to a certain body “I love you . I love everything you do or say . I could never be annoyed with whatever you do, well except for today, don’t ever do this again. Its distant for us to love each other and be together this is our fate “ Neji said as he titled my chin up to look at me he whipped my tears with his thump and kissed me. “ I love you Ne-Kun . I love you so so much “ I said as I sprung my arms around his neck in tight hug “that’s my Nami-chan don’t ever distance yourself away from me. Or ill be really upset I might kill someone ! and that might be Kiba since he is annoying “ he said pecking my lips again “I promise I won’t , let me make it up to you “I giggled and blushed “how are you going to do that ?”he smirked thinking I was just going to kiss him or something. “I want to go to a place where im the closest to you” I said blushing harder and hiding my face in his chest “ you mean?” he was blushing too now “yes” I mumbled in his chest still hiding my red face. He made me look up at him and he was smiling “I’m going to make it a night you’ll never forget “I blushed even more letting him lead me to his home and then to his room so he can fulfill that promise.
Neji-sexy-neji-hyuga-13362037-300-390.jpg
i hope everyone understood the last part lol

No comments:

Post a Comment