Thursday, December 9, 2010

its only you (lelouch one shot)

 

'he must really like her , because for him to kiss her like that is just… ' you thought about when you saw lelouch kissing shierly in the rain a couple of days ago he saw you but you ran , you are best friends with him ever since he was a kid , with his prince like life ,you went with him when he left fearing life after your parents death, all of that made you fall for him as the years passed but you knew he didn't feel that way , maybe your actions sometimes spoke of your feelings but never the less did he act or did a thing , you wished to hold him close and kiss him , to feel his warmth next to you holding you , but no , he would never do that , before you saw him with shierly kissing ,you'd call him for days and he wouldn't answer ,he didn't show up for school either ,and when you went out to walk under the rain because you love it , it happen that you saw him .
sigh 'I think it was obvious he tried to ignore me how foolish of me to think he would actually care , he -'your trail of thoughts got cut off by you bumping into someone "im so sorry "you said getting up but he was on top of you "it's ok May" said Suzaku "oh hi Suzaku "you smiled at him he was a good friend of yours "hello" he smiled blushing at the closeness between both of you , you giggled as he got up "it's good to see you , i was actually looking for you "he said smiling "really!! why ?"You beamed a smile Suzaku was with both of you and lelouch and when you found out he came back you were so happy "i was thinking .... Maybe..y-you'd like to go to dinner with me tonight?"he asked his hand behind his head , you thought about it and it was ok why would you care about what others say it's just friends hanging out together its not like anyone would care "I'd like to go with you" you smiled , he grinned wildly and kissed your cheek "great ill pick you up at 6"he smiled and left, you stood there stunned as you put your hand on your check ,'he kissed my check!! , its the first time' you thought blushing .."May May are you on earth" someone broke your thoughts as you looked up it was lelouch , you turned your gaze away fearing that you'd end up tearing in front of him "are you ok?"he asked coming closer but that only made you step back "yes" you more like whispered but he heard you ,he stopped getting closer when he saw you stepping back , your heart hurt like shattered glass sticking in it ,your head low and not looking in his eyes "May how about we talk, do you-"you cut him off "im sorry i can't talk i have to go "you said softly and turned around to leave but he caught your wrist "wait , where are you going ?,why aren't you looking at me please May" he bagged, pain in his voice "lelouch please let go i have a date to be prepared to "you said not looking back at him , his gasp was heard and he slowly let go of your hand and stood still" a....date?"He asked and you only nod your back facing him "but ....I... and.?.You...you can't" he pleaded "I don't get what you want to say clearly, but shouldn't you leave? shierly was looking for you earlier" you said as you walked away leaving him there alone, you lied it wasn't a date and this wasn't the first time you and Suzaku went out you liked going out with him it was fun and you only went because it wasn't a date he said friends going out not couples 'you sighed as you went home took a shower and dressed up
(you in pic blue dress blond hair and blue eyes) ,the door bell rang as you heard the maid open it you where rich the money your parents left you ,you heard Suzaku at the door so you rushed down to see him , and he was wearing a nice tux and his hair on the side of his face , he smiled and held out a hand "let's go "he said and you nod leaving with him to his car ," you look beautiful tonight" he said as you two sat in a really fancy restaurant "you know Suzaku we don’t have to be here I mean this place is so expensive and-"you were cut off by him "May I can't let a beautiful girl such as you go anyplace" he said blushing slightly but you saw it and that made you blush as well .
"I just want to say I really enjoyed tonight's dinner I had so much with you Suzaku "you said smiling "well it was my birthday and I thought who is better to hang out with but May !" he smiled ,you gasped "your birthday why didn’t you tell me !"you pout causing him to chuckle "will now you know".."since I don’t have a gift .."you trailed of as you reached up and kissed his check ,"happy birthday, and good night "you said as you entered your home leaving a tomato red Suzaku outside , but what made you freeze what you saw lying on the couch , there he was gazing at you with sad eyes and sitting on the couch "so your date was with Suzaku huh?"he asked as he stood up "Lelouch what are you doing here ?"you asked surprised "I wanted to see you" he said as he closed up to your face , but you averted your gaze from his "you shouldn’t be here "you said as you walked but he held his hands around your waist "when was it wrong when I'd come here ?!' he asked "lelouch I don’t think its appropriate to be here this late , what if shierly knows shed get the wrong idea !"you said as you rested your head on his chest "I know you saw what happened that time and im sorry I didn’t return your phone calls my phone was lost aberrantly my sister hide it and forgot where it was im really –"."lelouch its ok you don’t have to explain to me its none of my business what you do in your privet life –".."but your part of my life "he said hugging you tightly "you're very important to me shierly was only upset because of her father's death she didn’t know what she was doing and I was confused , I don’t like her in that kind of way "he finished and looked into your eyes "why are you telling me this?"you asked as he started to lean closer to your face and you'd slowly back away you won't let him until he admits "because I care so much about you ….I've always cared for you ,always needed you to be by my side to make me feel at ease and smile every time I see your face …all of that …made me realize how much ..i love..you" he said smiling happily at you and his confession , it took you awhile to register his words in your head as you blushed so much when his lips finally met yours taking you by surprise ,but not long after you kissed back , the man you love was kissing you and confessed his love to you ..after the long passionate kiss he pulled back for the need of air , you smiled at him and hugged him tightly "I love you so much lelu I always did "he smiled and held you closer if that was even possible (gah I love this sentence XD)"im glad to hear that" he said taking you to your room to demonstrate your passionate love .
Couple of months later you and lelouch where inseparate and it turned out that Suzaku really thought of you as only a friend because he liked some pinked haired girl that you didn’t care to know who .as for shierly lets just say she didn’t talk to either of you that much . and finally you and lelouch were finally together .

No comments:

Post a Comment