Thursday, December 9, 2010

you left me (sasuke oneshot)

 


You left me alone



Name: misaki yamamori

Age 14as Sasuke

Looks:black hair and bright blue eyes with pale skin

Personality : shy, sweet , but become cold

Clothes : you wear tight jeans and tight black t shirt with dont miss
with me written on it in silverAnd high converse

Clan: your whole family died

Song: "I
Hate Everything About You"



Story start>>

Every
time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet


You walked to meat your teammate ,Sasuke Uchiha , he was your friend
since you where kids but he changed and became distant , and never talked to
you so you kept cold and never talked to anyone you loved him so much that it
hurt you to see him act like this ,and now to tell you he wants to see you made
you even more confused , you walked to his home and knocked on the door ,
seconds passed and he opened the door ,while wearing
only a boxer "when you ask someone to
come atleast put a decent clothes on "you said as you walked in "that
was cold but then again its only you or so it has become "he said as both
of you sat at the couch "what do you want ?"you asked "I wanted
to talk to you "he said "about??"you asked "us!"he
replayed "what us ? there is no us ?"you said confused , he only
smirked "Sasuke what the hell are you saying?"you asked, but he
answered with a kiss a passionate one


I
hate everything about you
Why do I love you


You
couldn’t help but kiss back as you did you wrapped your arms around his neck
and he wrapped it around your waist pulling you closer to him after what seemed
like forever both of you pulled away , you blushing madly "I love you
"he said kissing you again , you gasped giving him the chance to slip his
tongue in reaching every corner of your mouth ,he lied back on the couch
pulling you on top of him, he pulled away " I love you too" you said ,
his eyes widened "I thought you hate me "he said "no I love you
ever since I met you , but you.. you changed … so I changed too" you
replayed
whispering " I had too I need
to kill him "he said and that was the last thing you heard before you felt
a jutsu on you pushing you to sleep and so you did


Every
time we lie awake
After every hit we take
Every feeling that I get
But I haven't missed you yet


You wake up the next morning looking around you , you
where in sasuke's house but he wasn’t there "where is he ?"you
thought as you searched the house and didn’t find him so you got out and
started searching for him with no luck "SASUKE" you shouted in the
streets but he wasn’t there , not anymore he left you , left you all alone .

3 years passed


From 3 years Sasuke left you after the two and a half years he left you were miserable until Naruto could
finally get to you and helped you again to feel life but deep down you was still hurting , every mission they'd go to
find him you'd stay out of it , you didn’t
want to be reminded of him not at all , the sound of the crowds broke your
thought today he was coming back , he defeated his brother and killed him and
he was returning home after Naruto told him there was no punishment.

You stood on your roof gazing at the stars in the
night sky today the village was so happy , but not you , not after what he has
done , he told you he loved you but left you he was just missing with you and lying
, a few tears escaped your eyes as you closed them , he must even forgot you
," I hate you" you whispered but someone already heard you and they
left you alone .

The next day you had a mission with the guys including
Sasuke who took the place of sai , you didn’t see him in three years you don’t even
know how hw looks , but you have changed , you got up took a shower and dressed
up you hair that was once reaching your thighs is now reaching the middle of
your back , your smoking make up showing your beautiful eyes , you wore a mini
skirt that was red and reaching the middle of your thigh with a fish net socks
that reached
the upper part of your
thigh and black strapless shirt with a crimson jacket on it , and a high boots
, you took your two swords on your back and put your shiny gloss walking out
the door to meet at the village gates , your face that once showed happiness
returned to the cold hearted lifeless girl , you approached the gates your
heart beating fast you hated the feeling that you still love him but you wont
admit it you will never show it on your face , you finally saw him he was
standing there waiting as for someone , you turned your gaze to Naruto "where
is Kakashi" yes you now call him by his first name with no sensi you were
a special jonin "he is late as usuall ha misaki "said sasuke trying
to talk to you , but no way you'd look
at him as before , he grow to be a great hot guy so handsome 'what the hell am I
thinking' you thought "sorry my mom told me not to talk to strangers"
you said sarcastically your mother died before you could see her , and he knew
it , he showed a sad look and you looked away "you think by coming back
every one would be happy and all over you saying how they missed you , will
guess what there are people who still hate you "you said coldly venom
dripping from your voice

I hate
You hate
I hate
You love me

I hate everything about you
Why do I love you


The mission started and all of you went out as you
walked the walk was too silent and an awkward feeling stung the air "misa
what is wrong aren’t you happy?"whispered Naruto , you shock your head violently
before starting walking a head of them .

Night came and you took the first shift to patrol , as
you stayed up you walked to the cliff and sat there , then you heard the bushes
move behind you but already knew who was coming "what do you want
?"you whispered , tears were in your eyes and you cried silently while he
stood behind you , suddenly you felt two arms wrap around your waist pulling
you to a hug you cried harder and pushed him several times on the hands you
back was facing him " leave me alone , you hurt me a lot , you left me , I
needed you and YOU LEFT "you yelled the last part he turned you around so
you where in his lap facing him "I had to go , I had to avenge my clan , I
had to so I can be with you , because Im madly in love with you "he said
kissing you passionately , you hesitated but kissed back ,"how can I be
sure?" you asked after you pulled away to breath , he smiled and held a
box in front of you "whats that ?"you asked he gently placed it in
your hands "that would be yours if you agree" he said smiling , you
opened the box to see a beautiful diamond ring "sasu-ke"you breathed
"will you be mine forever ? marry me "he said , you smiled and
attacked him with a kiss
making him fall
back you snuggled to him putting your legs around his wait " misake
"he breathed pulling you to another kiss "yes YES" you answered
"great" he said and both of you continued making out on the leaf
ground.



THE END



No comments:

Post a Comment